The following new equipment was installed:
- Chart VS-1500 Vertical Main Tank
- Chart VHR-260 Reserve Tank
- Cryoquip VAI 812-F-SP 3-circuit Vaporizer
- ACME Vaporizer Switching Manifold
- ACME Hospital Control Manifold
- ACME Fill Assembly
Since no information was available for the existing pad and the pad was of insufficient size to support the new tank, the new tank was supported utilizing cast-indrilled hole concrete piers. The remainder of the equipment was supported by, and anchored to either a new 15” concrete pad, or the existing area of pad that was conserved.
This project was considered by OSHPD an Emergency Maintenance/Repair project and was reviewed and approved by the OSHPD Area Compliance Officer.